Stonewall Institute in Phoenix has an Intensive Outpatient Program for anyone interested in changing their life in a positive way. Finding the right drug treatment program in Arizona can be challenging. We offer drug and alcohol counseling for anyone struggling with prescription pills abuse to heroin addiction, and every other substance abuse issue. If you want the best drug treatment in Arizona, contact Stonewall Institute directly in Phoenix, Arizona at 602-535-6468 or visit our website at www.stonewallinstitute.com.
Stonewall Institute – Phoenix. If you are in need of addiction treatment now but don’t think you can afford a drug treatment program, look no further than Stonewall Institute’s Intensive Outpatient Program for drug abuse counseling and alcohol abuse counseling. Read what our clients say about us on Yelp. Our sliding scale assures that you can enroll in the best Phoenix rehab program and not have to leave work to do it. Look for us on Yelp. Check out our website at www.stonewallinstitute.com and call us at 602-535-6468.
At the Stonewall Institute we provide substance abuse evaluation services to people in need of a compassionate and understanding counselor. Use and abuse of substances such as cigarettes, alcohol, and illegal drugs may begin in childhood or the teen years. Certain risk factors may increase someone’s likelihood to abuse substances.
- Factors within a family that influence a child’s early development have been shown to be related to increased risk of drug abuse.
- Ineffective parenting
- Lack of nurturing and parental attachment
- Factors related to a child’s socialization outside the family may also increase risk of drug abuse.
- Inappropriately aggressive or shy behavior in the classroom
- Poor school performance
- Association with a deviant peer group
- Perception of approval of drug use behavior